Terms & Conditions
- We will treat your personal information as confidential (although we reserve the right to disclose this information in the circumstances set out below.) We will keep it on a secure server and we will fully comply with all applicable data protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
- When you use the contact page on the we will ask you to input and will collect personal information from you, examples being name, address, email address and telephone number.
- We use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Processing your quotations and orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve our services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer the website;
- To inform you of any new products.
You agree that you do not object to us contacting you for any of the above purposes and you do not consider it to breach any of your rights under the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations. If you do wish to unsubscribe from our mailing list simply click on the unsubscribe link at the bottom of every marketing email and you will be opted out of all email communications.
- Quotation prices are valid for 30 days, upon acceptance of a quote a 60% deposit of the final balance will be requested by pro forma.
- We will endeavor to take measurements for all orders personally but cannot take responsibility for any incorrect measurements supplied by the customer if this personal service is not possible.
- E&OE appears on our quotations and means Errors and Omissions exempt.
- Payment of goods can be made by credit/Debit card. If payment is to be paid by bank transfer, goods will only be ordered/dispatched when the funds have cleared.
- All outstanding balances must be made prior to delivery.
- If orders are cancelled once they have been processed then a penalty of 50% of the final balance will be withheld.
- Any off the shelf good may be returned in perfect condition, unused and in the original packaging.
- No bespoke items can be refunded unless damaged or faulty. If this is the case we reserve the right to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective.
- Our aim is to deliver within the time agreed at the confirmation of order and once payment has been received. Delivery will be made to the address provided.
- We will not be liable for any loss caused to you by late delivery or for late deliveries as a result of courier actions which are out of our control.
- If a customer requires a parcel to be redirected because of a wrong address has been given a redirect cost will be charged.
- If the products we deliver to you are damaged or we have sent you the incorrect goods or quantity please contact us in writing within 14 working days. Please do not open or sign for any packages that are damaged or opened. We will have no liability if not contacted within the time stipulated,
- All international customers purchasing will be served as Delivery Duty Unpaid (DDU) and will be charged for the items purchased and shipping costs only. Import duty or tax costs (where applicable) will be invoiced to you directly from the courier or an import broker appointed by you. We recommend you contact your local customs authority to determine a landed cost price prior to purchase completion, as some countries have thresholds where no import taxes or duty fees will need to be paid, for example in Australia under AUD$1000.
- If your goods need to be returned by freight you will be responsible for the cost of this tho it may be arranged by Premier. International returns of this nature must be clearly marked on the outside “Returned Delivered Good” to avoid import duty and duties incurred will be deducted from the refund.
By agreeing to our services you accept and agree to be bound by the terms and provisions of this agreement. In addition when using our services you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable. Any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement. If you do not agree please do not use our services.
- We shall not be liable to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or any damages to goods delivered that is caused by an event or circumstance that is beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial action, breakdown of system or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
The company reserves the right to change these terms & conditions from time to time as it sees fit. If you continue to use our services after the announcement of these changes on our website it will signify your acceptance of these changes.